Boston Personal Injury Lawyers Have you or a loved one sustained an injury due to someone else’s actions in Boston or in the Greater Boston area? If so, you may have the legal right to protect your financial future by means of a personal injury compensation claim and obtaining compensation for your monetary losses. Jason Stone Injury Lawyers is a personal injury law firm we established to help people in circumstances like yours. Our attorneys in Boston, MA, have helped countless victims of accidents caused by negligent or reckless behavior demonstrated by individuals, organizations, and businesses alike. Our clients were able to make full financial recovery thanks to the compensation we managed to obtain for them.
Our highly trained legal team consisting of seasoned lawyers with decades of combined experience will gladly help you and your family. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and schedule a personal consultation where one of our attorneys will analyze your case, make a preliminary evaluation, and offer advice.
Countless circumstances can lead to injury in Boston, MA. A tragic accident can occur anywhere—on your way to work, at your workplace, on the premises of a shopping center, or at another business. A person’s health may also be damaged as a result of negligent medical care and malpractice.
Our diverse Boston-based legal team is prepared to represent your injury claim related to every situation mentioned above. Here are a few examples of the kinds of cases we handle:Attorneys You Can Afford
With all the unexpected and often exorbitant expenses that an accident can entail, affordability is a common concern for any injury victim. Since many assume that a lawsuit can be extremely costly as well, a number of individuals who may have a valid compensation claim with high chances of success never contact a lawyer.
At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, we understand your concerns and do our utmost to be a law firm you can afford. We guarantee that, if you decide to work with us, you will have no out-of-pocket expenses throughout the duration of your claim and lawsuit.
We can make that promise as all our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only get paid if we secure the payout of financial compensation for your injuries, either by the means of a settlement or a favorable jury verdict. In any case, the payment for our service will constitute a percentage of the recovery awarded to you.
With that in mind, we encourage you to take decisive action and contact our legal team without delay. Our skilled attorneys are waiting to hear your story and provide you with comprehensive and compassionate legal assistance. Jason Stone personal injury attorneys in Boston, MA,
are the lawyers you not only need—we are the lawyers you really deserve. So when you need our help, you Better Phone Stone.SM
Injury Cases We Handle:
- From the moment you have a car accident, insurance companies are looking to limit your recovery.
Construction Site Accident
- Whether you are hurt on the job or at a construction site. Our Massachusetts construction site accident attorneys will hold those in charge of your injuries responsible.
- Motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe—and often fatal—injuries to riders, who lack the protections of those in passenger vehicles. The accompanying medical expenses, lost earnings, and other damages can financially overwhelm injury victims and their families.
- If you were hurt or a family member was killed due to a potentially defective product, the Boston attorneys at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers
are here to help you recover the money you need to cope with medical expenses and other damages. Our lawyers have extensive experience in product liability law, and we offer free consultations to help you understand your options.
- Prescription drugs are created to help us feel better, but they’re also a big business. When pharmaceutical companies rush new medications to market, patients can become victims. Drug injuries
often result in lost wages, pain and suffering, and the need for expensive medical treatment.
Slip and Fall
- Property insurance companies may try to make sure you recover as little as possible for your injuries after a slip and fall.
- If your loved one was killed in an accident, call Jason Stone Injury Lawyers to learn more about how we can help.Workers Compensation
- The law prevents employees from suing their employers for compensation after on-the-job injuries. But injured employees have legal rights. Workers’ compensation coverage allows injured employees to get money for their medical bills, lost wages, and rehabilitation expenses while they get better.Dog Bite Injuries
- If you’re one of the millions of Americans bitten by dogs each year, you know the physical and emotional strain it can cause. Not only are dog bites painful and frightening, they can also cause life-threatening injuries, disfiguring scars, and lingering psychological consequences. But people like you who are bitten by aggressive dogs have the right to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Every year, thousands of innocent drivers are injured in traffic accidents involving trucks.
Nursing Home Abuse
- We understand that the discovery of nursing home abuse or neglect can have devastating effects on families.
- From car parts to medical devices, if you're harmed by a defective product, you may have the legal right to compensation for your injuries. Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
Pedestrian accidents often leave injury victims facing overwhelming medical expenses, extended time away from work, and the need for long-term care. If you were hit by a motor vehicle while walking, jogging or riding a bike, the Boston attorneys at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers
are here to fight for the financial security you need to recover.
Traumatic Brain Injury
- The effects of a traumatic brain injury can be invisible on the outside, but very real on the inside. Jason Stone Injury Lawyers will fight for compensation for TBI injury victims.
Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits are for those individuals that have suffered a debilitating accident, injury, or developed a medical condition that prevents you from working for more than one year.
- Veterans benefits are there to help further your education, take care of your family, and protect your health. If the VA has denied your benefits, give us a call to appeal.
If you suffered injuries which were caused by another party’s negligence, you have a right to full compensation and need an experienced attorney on your side. Since 2004, our Boston personal injury team
has worked to recover compensation for clients just like you. Call the personal injury team at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers today at (800) 577-5188–we are standing by to schedule your free consultation.